Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

[17:54 UTC-5]
[+46*F/overnight Lo:+32*F/rain/winds:s/s/e@7 mph/humidity:98%/barometer:29:36"\/]..[rain changing to snow from 21:000 thru 23:00..returning a couple hours tomorrow AM <1 p="" predicted="">   It started to rain in the early afternoon..and I had been watching the radar and decided that because I needed to walk this morning it made sense to walk early..left just after 09:00 to go to Aldi and possibly Big Lots..if my "short cuts" were passable..which they weren't so just went in to Aldi and had remembered my shopping list a change..got everything I needed..and yes I remembered to get the hummus..and even more amazing I remembered to get butter..which I had forgotten to put on  the list..a couple of weeks ago I had bought a package of loaded potato skins..and had stuck them in the freezer and forgot about them until over the weekend..I had never had them before but they looked interesting..and I decided after having them that they definitely are an item I want to keep on hand..there are times when I get involved with some of my on-line activities and get hungry and just don't want to spend the time cooking from scratch..so I always keep  a few pre-made things around that I can heat in the microwave and have in a hurry..although I always make it a point to cook from scratch at least one a day..and try to eat as healthy as possible..
   Have had a very busy day..the number of new member requests on "The Farthest Side" were if any thing heavier than yesterday..and for whatever reason I was on my own most of the day..also had a issue to deal with..someone my a comment that two other members reported as being "inappropriate" which it most certainly was..deleted the comment[s]..and per group rules removed him from the group and blocked him from re-applying..and then there also was my regular Tuesday visit from housekeeping..add in the morning walk..and "I've been behind the 8-ball" most of the day but with the completion of this post I'll be pretty well caught back up..
   Just the usual end of the day tasks to complete..so will put an end to this post and wish you a Good Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment