Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 28, 2020

[17:36 UTC-4]
[+49*F_cloudy_winds:e/s/e@10 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:30.00"\/_tonight's Lo:+43*F]..
[Sunday's Hi/Lo:+56*F/+44*F_rain forecast from about 02:00 thru to 20:00]....
[Now Playing on<>MadTrollie<>{The Mix]><]....
   It hand been my original intend not to walk today..and then decided that I was almost out of fresh peppers..now this fact I would have survived..but I was nearly out of fresh garlic as well..but no fresh garlic is an entirely differnt matter..well..I wanted to walk and the garlic and peppers which I did need..made a good excuse..now the weather report said it was supposed to be raining..when I  took my walk just before 14:00..but could seen no evidence of said rain but did wear my light rain/windbreaker jacket..there was a small amount of moisture in the air briefly but I'd term it more a mist than actual rain...so got my garlic and some italian peppers..and although I had walk to Price Chopper by way of the short cut out the backdoor of the facility..on the way back took a slightly different course..entered by way of the lobby and got my traditional afternoon toffee coffee..
   Have spent a quiet day save for the walk..and quite frankly really for a change don't have a whole lot to say today..ergo..I bid thee farewell and good night..
    

No comments:

Post a Comment