Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 8, 2021

*[16:24 UTC-4]*[+48*F_cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@11 mph_humidity:81%_barometer:29.90"~_overnight Lo:+38*F_cloudy w/a 30% chance of rain_humidity:85%_Sunday's Hi:+55*F_party cloudy_w/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:60%_overnight Lo:+38*F _cloudy w/a 50% chance of rain_winds from the northwest@5>10 mph_humidity:75%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:47 UTC-4]..I drafted the weather header & was sitting here think I'd been cooped up in my rooms all day & decided to take the short walk to the plaza just down the hill and wander around Ollie's..wasn't actually looking for anything in particular..just looking..but did find a couple bags of snacks..some beef jerky & some dark chocolate covered peanuts w/sea salt..the jerky remains unopened but the peanuts are disappearing quite quickly..has rained on and off most of the day..and the rains may return later this evening..??..../...didn't have a very good night's sleep last night and felt a little sub-par all day..have been dealing with a minor reoccurring issue most of the day..nothing more than slightly annoying..and my joints have been singing the low dirge they are so fond of but a little loader than/usual..ergo..when I got back from my brief walk decided to take a hot shower & take my meds and I feel better right now than I've felt all day..../....pretty typical weekend day when the weather is less than favorable & ziltch on the "old boob tube"..so have played a few more games of sims&solitaire than//usual & another successful session on "Pokerist"..only thing even half-way decent on TV tonight is "Triple X" but that falls into the category "Seen it Once".."no need to see it gain"..../....don't have anything penciled in for tomorrow save for my usual fare of online games & tending to my mod/admin duties on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..which up until this point have not been near as busy as they usually are on a weekend..../....probably will spend the evening surfing the net..wandering around Youtube..and maybe a few more games..have already completed the draft for "Trollie's Game Room" just awaiting tomorrow's "Pokerist Results" & I'm sure another meal is in my immediate future..ergo..night all....[18:12 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment