Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 30, 2021

 *[17:17 UTC-4]*[+65*F_cloudy_winds from the e/s/e@10 mph_humidity:39%_barometer:30.21"\/_over-night Lo:+45*F_cloudy>partly cloudy_a 32% chance of a few rain showers about 20:00_wins from the s/s/e@5>10 mph_Monday's Hi:+69*F_mostly sunny_winds from the n/n/e@10>15 mph_humidity:54%_ overnight Lo:+53*F_partly cloudy>cloudy_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:62%]*
   I'm sitting here this evening as 5:30 local time approaches trying to make some sense of my day & finding it difficult..due in part to a short but very successful session on "Pokerist" I was done with most of the day's online tasks by just after 09:00 & hadn't eaten first meal yet..so decided to take a quick walk to Ollie's..just some balsamic vinegar..now for some un-explainable reason I thought it was Saturday & not Sunday..dummkopf..they don't open until 10:00 on Sunday..got there and rather than go back to my rooms walked the loop in the reverse direction..had a sit-down got some paper bowls & a package of red pens at Dollar General and then at 10:00 2 bottles of balsamic vinegar..the regular kind & a bottle of golden balsamic..more the color of a regular vinegar but an interest & different taste..got back to my rooms & started to put my purchases away & then the "fun" began..I was transferring some liquid into a squeeze bottle..had a tremor & knock the bottle over with liquid going everywhere..klutz..by the time I got the mess taken care of I never ate 1st meal until 10:30..../....was done with all my online gaming & decided to take another walk..then back to the room & my daily shower & taking of the meds..& went looking for a pair of shorts I usually wear in the evening in the warmer weather once I'm in for the night ..what we called back in the day Bermuda shorts..yup..couldn't find them..after sometime looking for them found  them in a drawer where I only keep shirts..oy vey..../....but somehow I have survived the day..still haven't eaten 2nd meal..although I have been munching a sweet & salty nut bar as I write this post..will forget 2nd meal & have an extended evening meal..../....except for that nothing on the tube tonight so will probably start a draft for a posting to "Trollie's Game Room" & then to bed..provided I can find it..been one of "those" days..ergo.."night all"....[17:44 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment