Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

 *[16:48 UTC-4]*[+49*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/s@18 mph_humidity:59%_barometer:30.01"\/-overnight Lo:+39*F _cloudy w/intermittent rain from 18:00 to 02:00 chance of rain 80%_winds from the w/s/w@15>25 mph_humidity:78%_ Wednesday's Hi:+59*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:55%_overnight Lo:+40*F_mostly clear_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:68%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Just got back to my rooms from my afternoon walk and checked the weather and sat-down to write this post..had the day well in-hand & decided I needed the fresh air and a little exercise..had the walk to Speedway convenience store penciled in for tomorrow but since the winds tomorrow are forecast to  be even brisker than this afternoon decided as we would have said back in the day to "'Kill two birds with one stone" & walk there & get a tube of chew..../....another not the best night's sleep but was up & at 'um by 04:00..just after 09:00 decided to walk to Ollie's..a couple more packs of the dark chocolate covered peanuts with sea salt & a pack of cashews..and a bag of miniature Heath bars at Dollar General..got back to the rooms and decided that I'd might as well take the walk up the hill to the bank (which was also penciled in for tomorrow} and get my "10 day walking around money" a day early..had a nice chat with the bank manager and another with one of the teller..which reminds me..when I paid at Ollie's I used a pre-paid credit card I was given at Christmas as a gift from the hotel staff..I don't have a credit card..haven't had one in years..the checkout girl had to show me how to use it..oy vey..I do have a debit card but the only place I ever use it is to get money from the ATM..../....anyways has been a very typical Tuesday..have watch bits & pieces of NCIS episodes on the USA network and probably a couple more this evening..housekeeping was in as/usual and my rooms are cleaned..vacuumed and fresh linens..not that I every really make much of a mess anyways..../....still shower and meds to take..another meal to be consumed and..??..haven't quite decided yet before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:19 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment