Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 29, 2021

 *[18:33 UTC-4]*[+64*F_sunny_winds from the n/n/e@15 mph_humidity:28%_barometer:30.13"/\_overnight Lo:+41*F_clear> partly cloudy_winds from the east@10>15 mph_humidity:61%_Sunday's Hi:+64*F_cloudy_a slight chance of rain_winds from the e/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:61%_overnight lo:+44*F_a few passing clouds_a slight chance of rain_winds from the n/n/e@5>10_ humidity:80%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting here freshly showered..meds take & except for my evening meal everything else is done..../....got up right around 04:00 & was online just before 04:00 & off to play "Pokerist" a weird session..I needed 8 "qualifying hands to complete the two "Quests" I wanted..only won 9 hands in 37 minutes played but made all 8 of the necessary hands..??..& even with a walk about 09:00 to Aldi..just the usual fare was basically all done for the day by 12:00 with the only thing left to do were play sim&solitaire on "24/7 Games.com"&"Just Solitaire that I always play in the afternoon..had my traditional mid-day sandwich..today some nice hard salami & prosciutto w/a small bowl of tuna/pasta salad & a Dr Pepper..& then off to the games..done by just before 15:00..and off on an afternoon walk..as i walked thru the plaza parking lot just down the hill from my digs by a small drainage pond..which the Canada Geese have claimed as their own I encounter about 12 adults & too my goslings to get an accurate count blocking my short cut to the sidewalk on the east side of Western Blvd..took a slight evasive path and continued my walk..with extra diligence because the geese had left multiple "calling cards" on the sidewalk..which I took care not to trod on..first to "Dollar Tree"..didn't find anything that I just had to have..then T J Maxx..got a bottle of Sweet Ginger Chili sauce..was almost out of a similar brand..a quick taste back in my rooms..like even better than the other brand..on the way back again evaded both the geese & the afore-mentioned calling cards..the geese were in tall grass so I gave up even trying to get an estimated count on the goslings..a quick stop at Dollar General but found nothing..& back too my rooms..started some drafts on "Trollie's Game Room" & sat down to write this posting..off to prepare my evening meal..ergo..night all....[19:07 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment