Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 3, 2021

 *[15:53 UTC-4]*[+57*F_cloudy_winds from the southwest@15 mph_humidity:62%_barometer:29.77"\/_overnight Lo:+51*F_ cloudy w/rain beginning about 23:00 & continuing thru 08:00 Tuesday_winds from the e/n/e@10>20_humidity:79%_Tuesday's Hi:+68*F_overcast with occasional rain_winds from the southeast@5>10 mph_humidity:79%_overnight Lo:+52*F_rain/heavy at times_winds from the south@5>10_humidity:90%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Got a pretty normal start to the day around 04:00 after a decent night's rest..but because there was nothing on the "old boob tube" worth my time I had played a couple of games of Spades last night so by just after 12:30..had a successful 1/2 hour ses-sion of "Pokerist" done..today's  posting to "Trollie's Game Room" done and tomorrow's draft for there started..now it wasn't raining and according to the weatherman won't begin again until late this evening..and was a sunny 60*F at the time..so off I went to Price Chopper..a couple of bulbs of garlic..3 shallots & a box of "Star Crunch"..checked the price on basil..which I have been having difficult time finding any..??..but the price they wanted for a very small amount made me quickly decided I could do with-out..I have a couple of different "italian spice mixes" so they will suffice..but in the middle of this internal debate..me vs. me..I plum forgot that I wanted to get prepared horseradish..oy vey & dummkopf..still have about a half a bottle and some raw root but usually get the "backup" bottle at this point..what would my 1st meal "Virgin Mary" (aka:"Bloody Mary sans alcohol) be with out it..anyways off to T J Maxx..a grinder of garlic & red pepper flake..a few grinds of that combination might just find it's way in to the above mention drink..&..a bottle of capers..usually capers are preserved in salt or brine..but these are in vinegar..and plumper than most..rather than the usual salty taste these are a tad on the sour side..would make a nice change of pace in some recipes..hum..(mind churning with ideas..anyways..TNT is showing "Justice League: in about and hour..and a few details to deal with be for that..ergo.."nite all"....[16:34 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment