Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 16, 2021

 *[14:56 UTC-4]*[+72*F_sunny_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the west@9 mph_humidity:28%_barometer:30.21"\/_ overnight Lo:43*F_clear_winds light&variable_humidity:60%_Monday's Hi:72*F_sunny_wins from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humid-ity:48%_overnight:+52*F_mostly clear_winds light&variable_humidity:63%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*[[note]: When I checked the weather I noted the possibility of a stray rain/T-storm..ergo..checked the radar..a few green patches above us & to the east of us in the Adirondack Mountains..but nothing in the immediate area..ergo..finishing this post is delayed until I take a walk in this beautiful weather]*
*[16:25 UTC-4]*..Just back from my extended walk & sit-down on the oft-mentioned "loop"..in fact the sit-down was the extended part..just enjoying the warm weather & the light breeze..a quick stop@Dollar General & got a Snicker's Ice cream bar..which I consumed on returning to my rooms..../....probably had my best sleep last night that I've had in the last few day's..got to bed just after 20:00 and awoke just before 04:00..an extended & frustrating session on  "Pokerist"..first part I was catching & the last  part..well Wilber..I "twasn't"..but by the time I'd played & finished & posted to "Trollie's Game Room" it was nearly 08:00 before I ate 1st meal..& was pasted 13:00 before I was finished with my play of sims&solitaire..but when I put an end to this post except for a couple of look-ins on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"(I/m a mod on the former & an admin on the later) my online day will be done..../....still have to take my shower & meds..3rd meal..& maybe a few extra sims &/or solitaire games..../....I was reminded today of an event many years ago..I grew up rural..and we had a barrel that were burn our paper & cardboard trash in..I was maybe 12 at the time..so I grabbed up the bags..put them in the trash..started the fire & it being a warm day stepped away several feet to watch..well Wilbur..what I didn't know was some how a can of my sisters' hair spray had accidentally got in with the paper trash..fortunately I was out of harms' way when the dang thing blew up and blew a hole in the barrel..../....still just a few things to take care of..ergo.."nite all"....[16:44 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment