Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 14, 2021

 *[15:02 UTC-4]*]+56*F_sunny_w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:36%_barometer:30.22"\/_overnight Lo:+46*F_mostly clear_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:52%_Saturday's Hi:+68*F_partly cloud_chance of rain or T-storm_winds from the southwest@ 10>15 mph_humidity:44%_overnight lo"48*f_mostly clear_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:653%]*
*[17:52 UTC-4]" Just returned from a short sit-down on the back lawns..save for a short walk to Big Lots earlier in the day have been in my rooms all day..in to sessions of "Pokerist" played for over three hours with mixed results..all that can be said of the sessions are that I ended the them ahead of where I started at the beginning of the day..just a pretty typical morning of online gaming so just after 12:00 decided to take the short walk to Big Lots..bought a bottle of Carolina Hot..after a taste in my rooms will be placed next to the Ghost Pepper sauce I bought the other day & be used with the same discretion..but wilts rummaging thru their condiments section found something I've never seen before..along with the /usual Spanish green olives stuffed with cheese..garlic or peppers..there were cans which were stuffed with anchovies..never seen them before..now I always have anchovies in my pantry..Ii use them as a substitute for salt in sandwiches..salads & the like..well Wilbur..they were less the two bucks a can..so why not..ergo..the opened can is in a container in my frig & a small bowl of them resides even as I write this post next to my keyboard awaiting their fate....{note to self:next time your in Big Lots get another can for the pantry}..../....there was precious little on TV today and even less tomorrow so save for the episode of NCIS I watched this morning probably will watch very little the rest of the day & tomorrow..../....still a few things to deal with today before I take my rest..shower & meds still need to be taken..& another meal..most likely with the aforementioned olives taking a place of honor & of course a quick look or two in on the FB groups I either am an admin or mod..& maybe an episode of "Hornblower" which I have saved on Youtube..ergo....
...."nite all"....[18:23 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment