Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

 *[16:14 UTC-4]*[+80*F_fair_winds west@8 mph_humidity:37%_barometer:30.31"\/_overnight Lo:58*F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:55%_Thursday's Hi:83*_overcast_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:48%_overnight Lo:63*F_mostly cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:62%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:17 UTC-4]*..back from my late afternoon walk round the oft-mentioned "loop" & today just a brief sit-down on the bench at the intersection of Western & Arsenal..on the way back to my rooms encountered a mated pair of Canada Geese..a large number of that species summer in this area every year..& if this is like any other year they will sure be joined by this years hatch..shower & meds taken so I have sat me down to compose this post..../....My sleep was interrupted last night around mid-night by cramp-ing in my left foot..I'd no sooner get one cramp "worked-out" when another would follow..ergo..got one of the compression foot sleeves I have..put that on & the cramping ceased..then later was awakened by my right knee & hip which were complaining about the fact that I was sleeping on my right side..rolled over & they were quieted....had went to bed around 21:00 & up just after 04:30..& off to start my online day..was well ahead of schedule and decided to walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..not looking for anything specific..more an excuse to walk than out of needing something..a bag of beef jerky at Ollie's...at Dollar General..a few months back I had got a bottle of a mexican red hot sauce..Cholula ..which I have enjoyed..but noticed same brand but a green sauce..which insisted that I take it back to my rooms..[Hot sauce inventory now@26 different types)..and it found it's way into a sandwich dressing which I spent some time after 13:00 concocting..oil..vinegar..the afore mentioned green hot sauce & several of my collection of spices also made an appearance & was used on my mid-day sandwich of a very nice dry salami..of course ripple chips & a diet Coke also appeared..(probably knowing me I will continually "fiddle" with the ingredients in the sauce) ..../....nothing on the "boob tube" tonight worth my time..another meal for sure & some more games & check-ins on my FB groups before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:42 UTC--4]..../..../ 

No comments:

Post a Comment