Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 15, 2021

 *[16:45 UTC-4]*[+69*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@11 mph_humidity:26%_barometer:30.20"\/_overnight Lo:+47_partly cloudy_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:47*F_Sunday's Hi:+71*F_mostly sunny_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:41%_overnight Lo:+48*F_mostly clear_winds light&variable_humidity:59%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I had completed the draft for tomorrows postings to "Trollie's Game Room" & setup my game sheets for tomorrow & checked Sunday's TV offerings..if anything more sparse &  dismal than today's & as/usual was going to check weather and start the draft for this posting..well Wilbur..decided that what I really needed to do right than was to take a walk & get some fresh air..now I'd been sitting in my computer chair for awhile after 2nd meal & save for a quick walk to the lobby just after 07:00 for a couple of items off the breakfast buffet & another walk just after 09:00 to Aldi for the usual fare save as they sometimes do they had lengths of polish sausage..import from Poland..I've had it before and I.m quite sure at some point will find it's way in to several of my traditional mid-morning sandwiches..so when I got up from my chair I discovered that my legs had stiffened up & had an entirely different opinion about my proposed walk..ergo..listened to my legs & grabbed a bottle of water..my shades..my folding chair & my cane and headed for the back  lawns..came back in & picked up where I had left off..the day has run pretty smoothly save for a less than funny session of "Pokerist"..just couldn't "catch" as many decent hands as I would have liked..well..you never do but today there were few & far between..but had some decent runs on the sim&solitaire games...../....never got to bed until just before 21:00 and as has frequently happened of late had a hard time falling asleep..but one I did had a decent nights rest.. never surfaced until just after 05:00..I've come to the conclusion that not only am I not going to be able at my age to keep a set schedule vis-a-vie time..I frankly I shouldn't try..when I get up..I start the day then & there..dang..sometimes I have to remind myself I'm retired..dummkopf..anyways nothing on the tube tonight save for "Pawn Star" re-runs..ergo..will probably play some Spades..shower & meds yet to take & my evening meal..ergo II.."nite all".....[17:16 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment