Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 23, 2021

 *[18:48 UTC-4][+65*F_sunny_winds from the north@15 mph_humidity:46%_barometer:30.08"/\_overnight Lo:+46*F_partly cloudy_winds from the northeast@10>20 mph_humidity:58%_Monday's Hi:+75*F_partly cloudy_winds west@5>10_humidity: 43%_overnight Lo:+57*F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@10>15_humidity:65%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Had stayed up a little later last night and didn't "hit the hay" as we used to say back in the day (I grew up rural) until a little after 21:00 & never rolled out of bed until around 04:40..since I had been off-line for the better part of 19 hours I never logged on to "Pokerist" yesterday until a little after 10:00..so had to wait until just after 9:00 this morning until the "Daily Bonus"&"Daily Quests" re-set..(23 hour clock) so spent the early morning hours catching up on what I hadn't gotten done in yesterday's truncated time frame..but had all of today's games & postings done by a little after 13:00..had a traditional mid-day sandwich with today's featured ingredient some very nice dry salami & of course ripple chips & today a diet Coke..../....decided I needed some air..so took a walk to T J Maxx got a very nice piece of hard salami which a few slices will find there way on my first meal plate tomorrow & for day's to come..then Speedway convenience store for a tube of chew & on the return walk at stop at Dollar General got 2-20 oz bottles of Sunkist Orange..I love it on a hot day & a can of black olives..(who often find their way in to my evening rustic egg-white frittata) & on return to my rooms played some sims&solitaire until just after 17:45..grabbed my folding chair & a now chilled bottle of Sunkist & sat in the shade of "ye olde oak tree" that grows on the west side of the back lawn & then back to the rooms ..for the taking of my meds..a shower & shampooing of my hair & beard..a quick blow dry & logged on to check the weather & write my daily post..../....have nothing special planned for the rest of the evening other than a meal & checking in on the two FB groups where I'm either a mod or an admin..do have a walk penciled in for tomorrow to Aldi & maybe Big Lots & of course more online gaming & wandering the net via Youtube & Google..ergo.."nite all"....[19:23 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment