Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 9, 2021

 *[19:07 UTC-4[+53*f_mostly clear_winds from the w/s/w@4 mph_humidity:55%_barometer:29.89"\/_overnight Lo:+41*F_cloudy w/a 50% chance of rain between 21:00 & 23:00_winds light & variable_humidity:84%_Monday's Hi:+54*F_AM:cloudy/PM:sunny _winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:63%_overnight Lo:+38*F_clear_winds from the w/s/w@10>15_humidity:75%]*
   I'm posting this evening considerably later then /usual but I had failed to complete my "Daily Quests" on "Pokerist" & opted for a second go at the tables..sat down to a very friendly game howbeit at times very aggressive..my kind of game..& played a lot longer than I had intended (100 minutes)..didn't catch as well as  I would have liked..left a few chips on the table but completed my "Daily Quests"[remember free site..no actual money changes hands..only game money..faux money..it ain't real]..../....
   Didn't sleep very well last night and over-slept to boot..got a late start on my online day..after 1st meal ate at my computer..just after 09:00 took the short walk across the street to Aldi..just a few of the /usual items but had some nice chats with 2 of my favorite kids that work there..(& yes they are both of the female persuasion..I'm 73 years old male..I'm not dead yet..& until the day they nail the lid over my....)..anyways took a break around new & watched a little of "Triple X" while enjoying my traditional sandwich..today with mixed italian cold cuts..cheddar popcorn & a diet Coke..wasn't done quite with the number of games I usual play on "World of Solitaire" but wasn't feeling it..ergo..just after 14:00 decided to cut play short and took a turn on the oft mentioned loop & a sit down in the benches at the many times mentioned intersection..and back to my rooms..a quick shower & taking of the daily meds & back into my day..../....still just a few things to do before I take my rest..a quick look-in on my 2 FB groups..& another meal..ergo.."nite all"....[19:36 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment