Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 28, 2021

 *[16:45 UTC-4]*[+43*F_rain_winds from the northeast@7 mph_humidity:71%_barometer:30.12"\/_overnight Lo:42*F_rain con-tinuing thru 20:00 & then cloudy_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:55%_Saturday's Hi:65*F_a mix of sun&clouds _winds from the northeast@10>20 mph_humidity:32%_overnight Lo:+41*F_mostly fair_winds from the e/n/e@10\>15 mph_ humidity:55%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*[[note]: While wandering around Youtube I found the works of an 18th century composer by the name of William Herschal..I recognized the name but not in a musical context..so after saving a few of his works I Google him and found this on wiki..[link]..he was a very famous 18th century Astronomer & composer]*
   It started raining mid-morning  & continues still..got a pretty typical start to the day & because of a very short session on "Pokerist(17 minutes)  not only was done with my day's gaming but had every thing set-up for tomorrow as well by 12:00..took a break for my traditional sandwich mid-day meal but instead of the usual ripple chips had a small bowl of a tuna pasta salad that I had made last night..I get the bag of microwaveable pasta..not bad..some tuna..green olives..red onion & a chopped up boiled egg..spices & mayo..and then off to start play on "24/7 Games.com" & "Just Solitaire" which will be posted tomorrow with tomor-rows results from "Pokerist"..& was done with that just after 15:00 & had been cooped up in my rooms all day..took a look out-side..was it raining..well Wilbur..it depends on your definition of rain..I'd call it a mist with the occasional drop hitting the ground ..ergo..on with the rain gear & down the hill to Dollar General..got a couple of apple pocket pies..a bag of ripple chips,,&..I had made some pink salmon spread this morning..salmon packed in evoo..some chopped shallots..capers..salt..paper & mayo..now I like it on pita crackers which I usual buy at Dollar General but bought a box elsewhere & there were very few whole crackers.. mostly just assorted pieces..ergo..bought a box at Dollar General & except for a few pieces the majority are whole..& a nice chat with one of the clerks..../....other than my evening meal..daily shower & taking of my meds..nothing pressing on the docket for the rest of the day..maybe a game or three..some TV..and wanderings around the net before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
..../....[17:24]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment