Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 13, 2021

 *[15:09 UTC-4]*[+45*F_sunny_winds from the west@11 mph_humidity:40%_barometer:30.23"\/_overnight Lo:+44*F_mostly sunny_winds s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:51%_Friday's Hi:+65*F_sunny_winds from southwest@10>15_humidity:51%_overnight Lo:+45*F_mostly cloudy_s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:54%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[18:31 UTC-4]*..Been a fairly quiet day..just finished 3rd meal & decided to sit down and at least start the posting for the day.... /....got to bed a little later last night..about 20:30 so the fact that I did surface until 04:30 really didn't come at a big shock..I've decided that it really doesn't matter one way of the 'tother..I'm retired..so on one hand it makes no difference what time I get up or go to sleep just so long as I get done what needs to be done..or rather..get done what I feel like doing in a given 24 hours..I very rarely have something that absolutely..positively..must be done on a given day..on the other hand especially in the warm weather I like to get an early start on what ever errands I need to run..preferably in the fore-noon..&  then just kick back in the afternoon & evening & just do whatever I feel like doing..../...spent the morning on my online games save for the short walk to the "lobby" for a few items for first meal and was done with the games by just after 12:00..the traditional sandwich w/ripple chips and a diet Coke & then a quick walk down the hill to Ollie's..I had picked up a 1 lb. bag of cashews the other day..for 5$..which is a great price for halves&pieces..and after strenuous testing of them..by consuming them in large numbers found they were of good quality & decided as with anything you buy and like at an outlet store..best to get a backup because the store may never have them again..ergo..the backup now resides in my pantry..../....had after the usual afternoon setting of the game-sheets for tomor-row..and starting drafts both here & at "Trollie's Game Room"..had a sit-down on the back lawns..back for my daily shower & the taking of my meds & watched an episode of "Bones" with the aforementioned 3rd meal..../....just a couple things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:55 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment