Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

 *[16:41 UTC-4]*[+58*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@15 mph _humidity:57%_barometer:30.18"\/_overnight Lo:+40*F_mostly clear_winds from the w/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:63%_Thursday's Hi:+64*F_mostly sunny_wind from the w/n/w@10>15 mph _humidity:50%_overnight Lo:+45*F_mostly clear_s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:66%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[18:55 UTC-4]..I finished setting up the header and decided that what I really needed was a sit-down on the back lawn..put on my wind-breaker vest..grabbed my lawn chair & a bottle of Gatorade Zero & my shades and sat out for the better part of 40 minutes..just enjoying the sunny and the cool breeze..back inside decided to take my shower & meds & then started to prepare a potato & spinach rustic egg-white frittata for 3rd meal..whether it was caused by a tremor or the simple fact that at times I can be a real klutz I managed to nick myself with my kitchen scissors..right on the tip of my left thumb..oy vey..a spot I've always had a hard time getting a bandade on..well Wilbur..wasn't any different tonight..took several attempts before I got it to stick..watched a little SVU while eating..the frittata was joined by a piece of Wasa bread..a black cherry flavored sparkling water..a "Star Crunch" & a couple  of mini-Heath bars..../....Last night 1 was watching the last NCIS episode..& nearly fell asleep in my recliner..was in bed by 20:00 saw the lock just after 22:30 & again about 02:00 and finally just before 05:00..dang..another late start..had checked the weather & it wasn't as windy as predicted and took the short walk to Aldi just after 10:00..got the spinach I had failed to do the last time I went..hadn't check before I went & didn't realize I was low..dummkopf..save for the aforementioned sit-down have been in my rooms the rest of the day..a little NCIS w/1st meal..and some Paw Patrol w/2nd meal..have a quiet..restful..peaceful day..well..up to the point I cut my finger..weather for the next several days looks pretty good..daytime highs in the upper 60s F or lower 70s F and only a couple of days with any rain atall..but sitting just 20 miles east as the crow flies from one of the Great Lakes any long term forecast is a guess at best..../....not much left to do before I take my rest..maybe a couple games of Spades..ergo.."nite all"....[18:25 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment