Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 20, 2021

 *[18:01 UTC-4]*[+83*F_fair_winds w/s/w@7 mph_humidity:36%_barometer:30.34"\/_overnight Lo:+64*F_partly cloud becoming mostly cloudy_winds south@5>10 mph_humidity:62%_Friday's Hi:+83*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:48%_overnight Lo:+64*F_cloudy_winds southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:59%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I took my traditional walk around the oft-mentioned "loop" this after 17:00..enjoyed the walk greatly..just a very warm..pleasant day with just a light breeze..on return to my rooms took my daily shower & my meds & sat down to compose this post after checking an recording current,,overnight & tomorrows weather as always..../....to bed about 21:00..& up at 04:00 with only I interruption just after mid-night..best nights sleep I've had lately & felt pretty good for most of the day but got a headache mid-afternoon..got word by telephone that a person I had an intimate relationship with years ago is on life-support & shows no brain activity..now the relationship ended badly at least from my perspective..but I have dealt with those feelings in the past & they are now behind me & am saddened at the passing of one whom which I had many good times with those many years ago..../....took a break in my online gaming just after 009:00 for a walk to first "Big Lots"..a container of garlic powder..a can of Spanish olives stuffed with anchovies..a box of Wasa bread & another bottle of the Hellmann's roasted garlic sauce & then to "Aldi's"..just the usually fare..but I had prepared a shopping list & actually took it with me & still managed to forget to get the liquid egg-whites that were on the list..dummkopf..have sufficient thru Saturday & since I was already planning a walk Saturday to the ATM for my "10 day walking around money"..will just take the short walk from there to Aldi & pickup the egg-whites & probably a few things that I might need &/or want by then..../....still have a few details to deal with before I take my rest..check-ins on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..probably will watch a couple of episodes of "Beat Bobby Flay" & certainly another meal will be consumed..ergo.."nite all"....[18:38 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment