Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

*[17:13 UTC-4]*[+48*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@9 mph_humidity:93%_barometer::29.77"/\_overnight Lo:+39*_overcast w/a 30% chance of a few rain showers_winds from the w/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:86%_Thursday's Hi:53*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:54%_overnight Lo:+38*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@5>10_humidity:62%0*[[note]: I have posted a cartoon in the top of the center column of header 2 something I always post to my FB timeline on May 5th(Cinco de Mayo)]**[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Didn't sleep quite as well as the night before and overslept as well..although the generic Tylenol I took did eventual quieted my left index finger..just a pretty typical day of online activities..the usual sim&solitaire games..a decent session on "Pokerist" and some breaks alone the way..first meal & an NCIS episode..second meal & some "Paw Patrol"..and a quick run..well Wilbur..to be honest quick walk for a gimpy..grumpy..old codger who walks with a cane..but anyways..to Ollie's a couple more packs of Claey's hard candies..and I couldn't remember if I had bought the backup for the box of quart storage bags when I opened the new one last week..and of course the thought struck me when I was already in the store & couldn't check the pantry so decided I'd better get a box..yup..the backup now has a backup..dummkopf..not the first time I've done that and most probably won't be the last & then off to Dollar General..a backup bottle of Gatorade Zero..which I had checked the pantry a couple of day's ago and then forgotten to buy it the last time I was there..oy vey & a couple of apple pocket pies..yup..I know..I should write down a shopping list and often do..but then get distracted while getting ready to go and more often then not leave it on my computer desk..but it's not me getting older..have been that way most of my adult life..when I worked I carried a small cassette recorder & if I was away from my desk and thought of something I needed to deal with later would record it..worked pretty well..maybe should consider getting another..yup..lost the original..(shakes his old grey head)..I'd probably forget my head if it wasn't attached sometimes..anyways..still a few things to accomplish before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:53 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment