Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 17, 2021

 *[12:51 UTC-4]*[+72*F_sunny_winds from the west@8 mph_humidity:40%_barometer:30.29"\/_overnight Lo:+52*F_partly cloudy>cloudy_winds light$variable_humidity:59%_Tuesday's Hi:+72*F_partly cloudy_wins from the w/s/w@10>15 mph_ humidity:52%_overnight Lo:+53*F_mostly clear_s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:62%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]* 
*[18:49 UTC-4]*..Been an interesting day..didn't go to bed until hear 21:00..fell to sleep quite quickly & only awoke twice during the night & awoke almost exactly st 04:00..unlike yesterdays extended & very frustrating 2 hour session of "Pokerist" played 17 minutes..had completed the two relevant "Quests" & with the fact that loose played reigned decided to "pack-it-in"..../....decided to take a walk to Aldi just after 09:00..now I must have been thinking about something or somehow was distracted while getting ready to go because as I was entering Aldi's parking lot that's when I tumbled to the fact that I had forgotten my sling bag ..dummkopf..but was a beautiful warm sunny day with a nice breeze..ergo..retraced my steps..got my sling bag..and back to Aldi..got the usual fare..& back to my rooms..& on the way back had a chat with one of the newer residents..even with my goof-up I was all done with my day's gaming..& had my game-sheets for tomorrow & the weather posted here before 13:00..had my traditional sandwich..ripple chips & a diet Coke for mid-day meal..and staring in on playing my sim&solitaire games..took a brief break to walk to Dollar General for a bottle of Gatorade Zero & a six-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of diet Coke & felt a little "over-heated" on my return so cranked up the AC on the HVAC..which I have just back to heater..I sleep better warm..../....Shower &  meds taken & a evening meal of a rustic egg-white frittata with shallot..green onion..garlic spinach..cheese & several spices served with Wasa bread & iced tea..& off to finish this posting..../....BBC America is showing Law & Order re-runs this evening have already watch an episode w/my evening meal..& may watch another..or perhaps just wander around the internet for awhile before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[19:12 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment