Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

 *[17:21 UTC-4]*[63*F_cloudy_rain in the vicinity_winds from the south@4 mph_humidity:79%_barometer:29.66"\/_overnight Lo:+49*F_cloudy_rain beginning about 23:00 & extending thru 22:00 Wednesday_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity: 89%_Wednesday's Hi:+51*F_rain_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:89%_overnight Lo:+40*F_rain thru 22:00 cloudy thereafter_winds from the w/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:79%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Had the best nights sleep I've had in years..actually sleep at one point for nearly six hours without interruption..one of my meds has diuretic properties..guess it took the day off..although I was "dead tired" last night when I went to bed..have felt good all day save for my left index finger that has been complaining all day..just gave up and took a generic tylenol..and it seems to have quieted it's complaining some what..but then I am typing this post so I should probably finish up and give it a rest..the 24 hour re-set clock on Pokerist apparently re-sets every 23 hours..??..not that that's a problem..actually a good thing it's progressively..or rather regressivisely getting back to a time earlier in the day which is more convenient for me...anyways a decent session..and was done for the day with my online gaming by just before one..had watched an NCIS episode@07:00 w/first meal & another @13:00 w/second..and intended to watch a third@19:00 probably a snack..this morning I had finished one task and trying to decide what to do next when the rap on the door announcing the arrival of housekeeping there Tuesday visit..I thanked them for the impeccable timing..../....did venture out about 15:00 on a walk around the oft mentioned "loop" and encountered a mated pair of geese..haven't seen the usual numbers this year as in years past..??..and on the way back from my sit-down one of the "kids: that works at Price Chopper walk by on his way to work..and had a pleasant chat..and then back to my rooms..../....just a couple of things that still need doing..another meal..another lookin or two on the FB groups I mod or admin on..and maybe a couple of games of Spades before I watch NCIS & take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:04 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment