Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 6, 2021

 *[18:06 UTC-4]*[+51*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@12 mph_humidity:51%_barometer:29.99"\/_overnight Lo:+38*F_partly cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:57%_Friday's Hi:+55*F_cloudy w/rain beginning about 16:00_winds from the w/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:52%_overnight Lo:+41*F_rain continuing thru about 15:00 Saturday_winds from the north@5>10 mph_humidity:86%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Took a walk around the "loop" just after 16:00..had a chat with the mated pair of Canada Geese..they don't say much..just the occasional hiss..I'm glad I don't understand goose..I assume that what ever it means it's probably quite rude..and my /usual sit-down & then  back to my rooms..I'm freshly showered and medicated and set-up tomorrows gaming sheets & check tomorrow's TV & weather and then sat down to write this posting..../....a decent nights sleep and another late start..seems the old bod is requiring a little more "down time"..so be it..took a break from online play for an NCIS episode & 1st meal..and after a decent session on "Pokerist" & today's posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..just before 11:00 took the walk I had penciled in for today..first to Big Lots..just a couple of cans of Greek stuffed grape leaves..not quite up to the quality of those I used to get at nearby Greek diner..but they closed a couple of years back..and these are close enough to be enjoyed & a bottle of ghost pepper hot sauce.. have always been curious whether it would actually live up to the hype..well Wilbur..after a small taste I've concluded that I will use it with the greater discretion and then over to Aldi..just the /usual fare save for a small piece of mature Irish cheddar..had it on my traditional 2nd meal sandwich..very nice..but today some cheddar popcorn replaced the usual ripple chips & a diet Coke.. ..nothing on the agendum for tomorrow other the a short walk to Dollar General for a 6-pack of 7.5 oz cans of (still to be determined) & a package of mechanical pencils..have pretty well worn-out the last package..../.....If the weather forecasts hold true [knock wood] Saturday looks like a wash-out..quite literally..ergo..will check the pantry & frig just in case I need something ..../....still a few things left to tie off before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:43 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment