Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 7, 2021

 *[17:06 UTC-4]*[+54*F_cloudy_rain expected_winds from the w/n/w@8 mph_humidity:50%_barometer:129.99:\/_overnight Lo:+41*F_rain to continue thru 15:00 Saturday_winds from the n/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:85%_Saturday's Hi:+49*F_rain continues thru 15:00_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:83%_overnight Lo:+38*F_partly cloudy southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:87%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Although it hasn't started to rain as of yet..checked the radar and it should begin anytime how..was pretty much done with my daily online games..buy just before 15:00..had a brief sit-down..took my shower and meds and started the draft for tomorrow's post to "Trollie's Game Room" and set up tomorrows play-sheets..checked the weather..one word.."rain"..and the TV listings for tomorrow..one word.."ziltch"..and sat down to write this post..another late start but had trouble getting to sleep last night..mind was a whirling dervish with thoughts..the usual breaks for first meal & NCIS..not an episode I like..so just watch until I was finished eating..and some Paw Patrol with my 2nd meal..I had mentioned yesterday that I intended to walk to Dollar General.. ended up with the mechanical pencils and decided I could get 2 six-packs of 7.5 oz cans in my sling bag..& did..so got both diet Coke & Dr Pepper..but while I was walking down the aisle to get my pencils..walked by the toy display and the had small figures of the Paw Patrol crew..decided I needed a pet..so Ruble is now staring at me as I compose this..besides he was only a buck..and a nice chat with the kid who checkout my purchases..../....with the weather forecast & the lack of anything on the TV tomorrow worth my time will probably spend the bulk of the day online..truth be told except for my errands & walks I spend most of my day online most days..but haven't really "surfed" Google lately and have a couple of thoughts on lines of research I might give ago to tomorrow..../....anyways..still a thing or three that I should look at before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"..just took one last look outside and the rain was yet to begin....[17:43 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment