Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

 *[17:06 UTC-4]*[+73*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@13 mph_humidity:68%_barometer:29.70"\/_overnight Lo:+52*F_cloudy to partly cloudy_a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm_winds form the w?s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:73%_Thursday's Hi:+65*F _partly cloudy_winds northwest@10>15 mph_humidity:49%_overnight Lo:+44*F_partly cloudy>overcast_wind from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:55%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   The forecast from last high that included a day of scattered..isolated T-storms..some severe..well Wilbur..it either missed us or was far less of a storm than predicted..although we did get a little light rain in the late morning & earl afternoon which didn't amount to very much..got up about 04:30 & got right into my day's online gaming & because of the reset time on "Pokerist" & the fact that in order to accomplish my goals for the day there I played a 97 minute session & by the time I got my postings to "Trollie's  Game Room" done it was nigh on 09:30 & I hadn't had my first meal of the day yet (usually between 07:00 * 08:00) so I started to get it ready & at that point checked the weather & radar..no rain in the vicinity..grabbed a cherry-grain bar & off to Aldi..just the usual fare..was nice on the way over but on the way back the wind was blowing strongly & the skies were dark but got back & as above storm amounted to very little..never did eat first meal until around 10:30..../....Had the bulk of today's online tasks completed by just after 13:00 so decided to take a walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..but check the weather first but what light rain there had been had passed..did see anything at Ollie's but did get 2 more 20 oz bottles of Sunkist Orange..a bottle of Gatorade Zero & a jug of veggie juice at Dollar General..&  back to my rooms..took care of a few odds & ends and ate a delayed 2nd meal..the /usual sandwich about 16:30..probably will just have a snack later before I take my rest..shower & meds still to take..& maybe some TV..../....but despite the day being as helter-skelter as it was it actually in retrospect ended up a pretty good day..not that I'd want everyday like that but I'm nothing if not adaptable..after having run a shipping department for many years & the way I had planned the day was rarely if ever the way things went but by the end of the day all that had to get done got done..& today was a lot like that..ergo.."nite all"....[17:33 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment