Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

 *[14:20 UTC-4]*[+74*F_sunny_winds from the w.s/w@11 mph_humidity:41%_barometer:30.29"\/_overnight Lo:+53*F_clear _winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:61%_Wednesday's Hi:+79*F_mostly sunny_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_ humidity:49%_overnight Lo:+58*F_partly cloudy_winds light/variable_humidity:57%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:10 UTC-4]*..finished posting the above weather & decided to play a few games of Spades..just after 16:00 decided to take a walk around the oft-mentioned "loop"..now I've mentioned before that save for a single goose & one mated I haven't encounter any other Canada Geese this spring..went out the back door and there munching grass on the back lawn were 5 mated pairs & right in the area where I make my way do the hill..so stood there for a while & eventual they made their way down the hill & I followed..they went left & I went by them an continued my walk to my /usual sit down on the benches at the intersection of Western & Arsenal..I thinking that because of the foul weather were had early this spring that the birthing season has been de-layed..../....back to my rooms..shower & meds taken..ergo..../....Got to bed a little after 21:00 last night not quite a good nights sleep as the night before..only real issue was awakened during the night with my right hip complaining about whatever..got up about 04:30..at 05:00 started a 70 minute session on "Pokerist"..got my 2 Quests & left with a few more chips than I hand brung with me..just after 09:00..took a walk..first to Price Chopper..shallots..red bell peppers & a bag of small red skin potatoes...off to T J Maxx..& another bottle of hot sauce..(re-arranged my collection & counted them..25 different kinds..)..then to Dollar General for a jug of generic V8 & a bag of ripple chips..../....have spent the day quietly..an episode of NCIS along with 1st meal & another along with my mid-day traditional sandwich..ripple chips & diet Dr Pepper..../....probably just a few more games..my evening meal & maybe another NCIS episode before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:32 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment