Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 10, 2021

 *[15:37 UTC-4]*[+55*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:45%_barometer:29.93"~_overnight Lo:+38*F_ partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:66%_slight chance of rain..Tuesday's Hi:+49*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@15>25 mph_humidity:66%_slight chance of rain_overnight Lo:+39*F_cloudy w/60% chance of rain from 18:00 thru 01:00_winds from the west@10>20 mph_humidity:83%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[18:20 UTC-4]*..I finished adding the weather header to the draft & was sitting here trying to decide what to do next..the day I've been having today..not the best night's sleep and overslept to boot..never got online until almost 05:00..& after a quick checking on the two FB groups I either am a mod or an admin on..got right on the poker table & had completed the first of the two  "Daily Quests" within the first few minutes but took the better part of an hour & a half to complete the other..so right out of the gate..& as my dad was fond of saying on day's like today "The further I go the behinder I get" (yup I know behinder ain't a word..but then dad was known to makeup new "word"..besides spell check now "'thinks" it is) & with playing the bare minimum of sims&solitaire never finished & ate my second meal until well after 13:00..now I was going to take the short walk to Dollar General..I've needed black olives & have forgotten to get them the last couple of times but wanted to go to Big Lots and get Wasa bread..two differnt directions..okay long walk..half way to Big Lots remembered although I'd never bought them there they usually carried black olives..ergo..a long walk got short..and picked up a couple of bottles of black cherry sparkling water as well..& yes I did remember to get the Wasa bread..and after setting up the game sheets for tomorrow I found myself where this post began with the weather header complete..but was feeling a little dehydrated..as a former distance runner & small college soccer midfielder..I know the signs all to well & although my idea now of strenuous exercise is getting out of bed in the  morning..one of my meds has diuretic properties..ergo..grabbed my folding-chair & my bottle of Gatorade Zero and had me a sit down on the back lawn..& then my daily shower & the taking of the meds & then back here to finish this posting..only a couple things to do before I take my rest with fond wishes that tomorrow will be a better day..ergo.."nite all"....[18:37 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment