Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 22, 2021

 *[17:39 UTC-4]*[+75*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@13_humidity:61%_barometer:30.07"\/_overnight Lo:+61*F_cloudy_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:79%_30% chance of rain_Sunday's Hi:+70*F_mostly cloudy_50% chance of rain between 11:00&13:00_winds from the north@10-20_humidity:70%_overnight Lo:46*F_-mostly fair_winds from the northeast@10>15_humidity:56%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I didn't post here yesterday..the day was going pretty much like virtually every other day..had made a stop first at the bank to pickup my "10 day walking around money" and then to Aldi to pick up the liquid egg-white I had forgot the day before..just after 13:00 in the middle of a game of Spades the power went off..a short walk to the plaza below revealed it wasn't just off in the hotel I live in but was off in the surrounding area as well..was off for about 90 minutes..power restored..& danged if I lost my WiFi connection..which hadn't been restored by the time I was ready to call it a day..../....not one of my better nights of sleep..awoke just after 03:00..still no WiFi..ergo..spent the morning watching the only halfway decent thing on the "old boob tube"..some episodes of NCIS-New Orleans on the TNT network..not a show I watch on a regular basis..but was the best available at that time in the early morning..I periodically check and finally just after 10:00 the WiFi was up & I've been hard at it most of the day..didn't bother to take the time for my traditional sandwich..just grabbed a pre-made rib sandwich for my second meal & except for a brief sit-down on the bench between the 2nd & 3rd buildings have been "hard at it" most of the day..../....Now I have no doubt that the frustration of the outages had some adverse effects on me..because once I did get back on my essential tremors were bothering me more than than normally do..but got thru my brief session on "Pokerist" & about the time I was finished they had calmed down to a more normal state..but decided to leave all my postings until just about an hour ago..now I'm not by trade what we would have called back in the day a "clerk/typist"..I'm strictly a two finger "typist(?)" who employs the scriptural method of typing.."Seek & Ye Shall Find" or the Columbus method.."Discover & Land"..but when I have a tremor..oy vey..../....Still a few loose ends to tie off before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:07 UTC-4]....

No comments:

Post a Comment