Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 27, 2021

 *[18:22 UTC-4]*[+60*F_sunny_winds from the w/n/w@10 mph_humidity:45%_barometer:30.08"~_overnight Lo:+40*F+-partly cloudy>cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:55%_Friday's Hi:53*F_cloudy w/a 30% chance of rain rain between 11:00 & 16:00_winds from the northeast@10>15 mph_humidity:44%_overnight Lo:+39*F_cloudy_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:52%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   As I sit down at my desktop to write this post most of the day's activities are well in hand..ate my third meal..the /usual rustic egg-white frittata w/Wasa bread & a pink grapefruit sparkling water..while watching part of two episodes of "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network..although I renew my case that seeing that's it's a food competition shoe it should be named "Fillet the Flay" ..just my 2 cents & I'm freshly showered & meds taken..../....Up just after 03:30 & by 09:00 was well into my days activities..a 95 minute session of poker on "Pokerist" (remember "free site" no real money changes hands..only game money..faux money) & was well into my sim&solitaire play & today's post to "Trollie's Game Room" posted..about 09:00 decided to go back to Aldi..when I walk yesterday it was a spur of the moment thing & I hadn't check frig & pantry and there were I few things I've should have gotten then as well..ergo..off again & was reminded of what my dad would have said in a similar situation.."If you don't have it in your head then you must have it in your feet"..on the way back I past by the windows that look out over the swing & picnic area here & saw 7 adult Canada Geese was watching for a minute or two when I realized there was more there than at first glance.. went to my rooms..dropped off my sling-bag..out the backdoor & approached them from a different direction..yup..more then a first glance reveal..2 of the pairs of adults had 2 goslings each..from their size I'd say a little over a week old..now the three adults..14 goslings..tiny little fuzz balls..maybe only a couple days old..cute little rascals..but from long experience watching the geese that summer in these parts I kept my distance..but I do enjoy watching them..../....everything that needs doing today when I publish  this posting will be done..so maybe a little TV..another look-in on FB..maybe another game or three of solitaire before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:53 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment