Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

(10:57 UTC-4)
(+74*F...sunny)
(Handel "Messiah (Christmas parts))
  Had an opportunity a few years back to sing this with the local choral society, had an absolute blast...fun piece of music to sing...
  Now anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a morning person....I awake with every joint in my body stiff as a board.....and generally in a bad mood....usually takers a couple of hours before my joints are loose, and my attitude is at least neutral......but today I awoke in a foul mood.....but took a short walk and watched mom and dad Canada goose and their hatch of 4 little ones for about 15 minutes, over the last several years this area has become an area where the geese summer and breed.....fun to watch.........( but the trollie in me wonders if they have their green cards )...needless to say mood now fine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment