Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 4, 2018

(5:45 PM UTC-4)
(+72*F)
( "The Return of the Jedi")
  Despite all the severe weather warnings, it seems that the worst of it went below us, the power has flickered a couple of times but haven't heard or seen any thunder/lighting.......just lost the signal for the TV.....(dish not cable).....and sometimes any bad weather in thee area will affect reception.....very briefly...channels are back.....
  Walked a couple of times, once because I couldn't find a salt shaker i wanted to use for some pink sea salt I had bought.....so went back out to the store where I got the one I couldn't find and they no-longer had stocked them, and ended up with a few things I didn't know I needed, got home and was rummaging through the drawer I keep my containers for food in, and you guessed it, there at the bottom of the drawer was the shaker I couldn't find, what I can't figure out is why I didn't look there first.....
  I got to laugh when someone says thy were looking for something and found it in the last place they looked, well of course they did, once they found it, they obviously stopped looking.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment