Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 14, 2018

(7:52 PM UTC-4)
(+67*F sunny)
( a mix of polka music)
  Had intended to just spend a quiet day in my rooms, surfing the net..and walk tomorrow, but a check of the forecast.....rain overnight and tomorrow......I mentioned below that my bill for a few items last night was $6.66.....so my bill at Aldi today was $9.99......interest coincidence.......knock wood
  I grew up in the 50's and 60's in a rural area outside Buffalo NY, and more then half my class was Polish and/or assorted other eastern Europeans is origin.....in fact at the time there was a Polish language radio station in the area......and I've always like a good oompah band......the East Prussian city my family came from in the late 1800's is now a Polish city...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment