Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 6, 2018

(8:22 PM UTC-4)
(+63*F)
(Beethoven: "Christ on the Mount of Olives)
  Beautiful day, a quiet day walked a couple of times, it's nice after a long winter to be able to walk without having to "bundle up"......went to the local market that I used for many years before changing stores, still get a few things there either because the other place doesn't carry the item I want, or I just prefer the product, and I'm there sometimes because their in store pharmacy is where I get my meds......but the new store ......Aldi.....has better pricing...and is right across thee street from my lodgings....
  I'm about to watch the 3 episode of season 2 of "Westworld".....really enjoyed season 1....but haven't quite made up m mind about the direction the plot is going......

No comments:

Post a Comment