Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 12, 2018

(4:48 PM UTC-4)
(+62*F........sunny)
(Best off Clara Schumann)
  Now although I have changed stores for the bulk of my grocery shopping there are still a few items I either can't get at the new place, or prefer the brands the other store sells.....the new place has no deli.....got some rare roast beef, that with a roll, tomato and condiments, and some potato salad made a very nice 2nd meal.....also got some oil packed yellow fin tuna, some precooked italian sausage, the sausage replaced the usual breakfast sausage or bacon for 1st meal......oh and a Friendly's cherry chocolate sundae cup instead of the usual yogurt.....I figured they are both dairy so it a reasonable substitution.....anyways that the way I see it......Other then the walk, has been a quiet day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment