Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

(11:10 AM UTC-4)
(+74*F....sunny)
(My Mix YouTube)
  I really don't know exactly what the cause is today, but as we used to say growing up "I'm off my feed" today.......first day in the 80s......high pollen count.....but decided to take my walk first thing this morning when the temperature was still in the 60s.....but for some reason the walk really "kick my butt" this morning......during the walk I encountered three families of goose.....moms, dads, and in total 19 little ones......yesterday I saw 19 adults together, my guess is they are yearlings.......looks like geese have they own kind of "singles  mixers"........I have a HVAC  in my rooms and this is the first time this year I turned the AC on......
  Now I think that I'm pretty open minded, and it should be well known that I love me some YouTube...but one of the recommended videos today was a tutorial for woman and girls on how to pee in the woods......no joke...a serious tutorial......I mean......oy vey.......

No comments:

Post a Comment