Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 11, 2018

(7:14 PM UTC-4)
(+46*F......sunny)
( a Youtube mix)
  A tad cooler today but still had a pleasant walk.....2 stops and the path between 1 & 2 took me past 1 of the 3 drainage ponds, but the geese and other assorted water fowl, think that they just naturally occurred and they have claim sovereignty over them.....so as I walk on the sidewalk toward my second stop, I had a close encounter of the goose variety.......mom, dad and the 6 kids were having breakfast on a patch of grass maybe 6' from the sidewalk...I stopped and watched them for a time, and then walked by to a chorus of hissing......and then to my second stop where I had a close encounter of quite a different kind......which I have recounted on "Random Thoughts"  if you are so inclined 

No comments:

Post a Comment