Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 26, 2018

(2:45 PM UTC-5)
(+78*F....fair)
(My Mix..Youtube)
  I logged on just before 10PM last night and in the midst of my typing lost my WiFi connection...not an uncommon occurrence lately.....and by 10:30 was still out so gave up and went to bed.....
  I walked early today......my ideal temperature for walking is in the +45*F to +65"F range.....so this AM it was already +71*F, but there were a few things I needed.....
  I checked the schedule for the TV channels I watch and low and behold AMC is showing back to back 2 movies that are easily in my "Top 25"......"Midway" & "The Green Berets"......probably because this is the "Memorial Day Weekend"  so from 4:00 PM to 10:05....I know what I'll be doing

No comments:

Post a Comment