Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

(6:38 PM UTC-4)
(+64*F ....sunny)
("Sink the Bismark")
  I had not watch/listened to "Sink the Bismark" for quite awhile, and decided to play it again, and discovered that the film had been deleted, because apparently that whole channel was deleted....so ran a search and found a much better copy....
  Rain overnight and into the morning hours, but after housekeeping left ( Tuesday is the day that they come in and clean my rooms, and change the linen. and the good ladies do my laundry if they have time )....I kicked around the old computer for awhile, rain had stopped, and needed to get a bottle of juice that I keep "on-hand".....got some things for my "gorp" (read trail mix), and a small ice cream cup....and the juice...I actually remembered what I had gone out for in the first place.....which hasn't always been the case in the past.....yes I have a list.....and more times then not I forget that too......

No comments:

Post a Comment