Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

(7:48 PM UTC-4)
(+60*F......cloudy)
("Avengers" on FX)
  Was a rainy, dreary, day but walked anyways......checked radar and there was a "hole" in the storm, and besides I didn't buy rain gear to have it sit in my rooms and collect dust......on my way between the to stops I planned I past a "Sub Shop".....it's a part of a small chain/franchise that is in central and northern NYS....and make a very nice roast beef sub..... (Time Now: 8:23 PM UTC-4)( lost my WiFi connection)
  I really enjoyed the first season of HBO's "Westworld".....but the new season IMHO is not up to the standard of the first season, and to watch it is a waste of my time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment