Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

(11:05 PM UTC-4)
(+51*F.clear)
("Hec Ramsey" pilot)
  To preface the following story I a destroyer of all eyeglasses in general, and reading glasses in particular...when I was a kid I broke so many pairs, my dad wanted to know if the optometrist had a cot in the back room so I'd be there when I broke another pair.....and in many ways I'm even worse with reading glass at any one time I have multiple pairs with different focal lengths for different purposes.......but for my computer (a desktop.....I also destroy tablets).....I need a slightly weaker magnification then for reading.....
  I lost a pair when I changed rooms about a year and a half ago......and replaced them twice...but the second time got the wrong magnification........so tonight I was looking for something else..there in the bottom of a box were the pair of readers I thought I had lost.......but somehow I think I heard the readers whispering......"Dang, I thought I hide so well"......and then "We who are about to be destroyed Salute You" 

No comments:

Post a Comment