Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

(4:53 PM UTC-4)
(+68*F)
("Clash of the Titans"(1981) on TCM)
  Was a gorgeous day.....mid 60s, mostly sunny, just light winds, took a long walk....partially to view the 3 ponds within a few 100 yards of my lodging....the closest ponds ( the pond were initially dug for drainage, but he water fowl have made the ponds their own )  has a nesting pair of Canada geese......saw the adults and although I did see the goslings I'm told they number 4...will enjoy watching them grow....
  Being the first of the month some fiddling on my part with the layout of this slag heap that I call a blog.....have not decided whether just the necessary "house cleaning" or major changes in both theme and layout.....it's been quite some time since I've made any major changes, and it maybe time....

No comments:

Post a Comment