Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 7, 2018

(12:28 PM)
(+58*F......sunny day)
( Best o Smetana)
  Got the bill Saturday from my semi-annual checkup......and that presented me with options.....now I pay by check....and there is the rub.....now my penmanship has never been the best, I had a grade school teacher describe my writing as a cross between hen scratching and Egyptian Hieroglyphics...and it's got worse with age, I have a condition called essential tremor....ET for short...(not that ET, although I have been accused of being in my own little world before ) it runs in my mom's side of the family but it's called "The Baumeister Shakes".....rather then find someone to write the check, find a stamp and mail it..... it's just easier to grab my check book, walk the 10 minutes or less to my doctor's office, hand the check book to the nice lady at the front desk and be done with it.....besides needed to go to Aldi to get a few groceries, and the two stops are in the same direction.....two birds with one stone as the old adage goes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment