Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

(5:00 PM UTC-4)
(+71*..sunny)
(best of Tallis)
  I walked earlier when the temperature was in the mid 50s......more my kind of weather......I'd be very happy if I could find a climate with the daily temperature in the mid 50s to mid 60s......but was in the neighborhood of the pharmacy I use and stopped in to order one of my meds....the girl there is very helpful.....and with the facts that one...I'm hard of hearing.....and with my tremors even "dialing" a phone can be difficult...new prescription as luck would have it they filled it when the doc's office called.....so no wait......I have a confession to make.......I don't have a cellphone..smartphone......had one briefly a few years back.....but really didn't see the point.....but you must remember that the first phone I remember was a rotary dial phone, and we were on a 4 party line......grew up rural.....we didn't have a TV until I was 9 or 10 and then only 3 channels....broadcast locally.....and we had rabbit ears to get the signal (see bottom of the page)......oh and least I forget it had vacuum tubes.......yes I am older then dirt....

No comments:

Post a Comment