Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 3, 2018

(3:28 PM UTC-4)
(+65*F...light rain)
( a "Bones" rerun)
  Managed to find a "hole" in the rain and walked out to pickup a few things, rain is predicted through tomorrow with a high probability of the first thunder and lightning storm.....
  Now I'm very picky about chips.....except for an occasional vinegar and salt, and some corn chips, I usually eat ripple chips.....I dislike the standard tortilla chips, but I found some tortilla chips made out of pumpkin seeds.....One of my fav snacks, even from my childhood I've loved dried, salted pumpkin seeds.....so a great walk....
  For the second day in a row I lost a post to an interruption in my WiFi, apparently they are upgrading the hardware and software.....plus it disrupted some timed plans with the online  game I play as well.....
  I'm considering starting another blog, to talk about my perspective on online gaming, both the positives and the negatives of online play.....nothing decided as of yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment