Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

(7:43 PM UTC-4)
(+64*F)
( a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode )
  I beautiful day, except for the breeze was quite brisk, but went mostly wasted on me because of a combination of my joints were singing and I was a little stuffed up from pollen, the pollen count was high today.....up until a few years ago I had no environmental allergies.....but especially in the spring a high pollen count does do a number on me at times........
  This is my second attempt at a posting here today, and hopefully my last....the first one was aborted  because my WiFi connection was interrupted for the better part of an hour, and I lost the post......or most of it anyways........and decided to quick and try later...which I'm doing now.....
  I did do a bit of "fiddling" with the layout and theme of this slag heap yesterday after I posted.....nothing major but I've always been told that sometimes I just can't leave well enough alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment