Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 17, 2018

(12:36 PM UTC-4)
(+69*F..partially cloudy)
(Bach: Mass in B minor)
  Took a long walk this AM.......5 stops....first T J Maxx...have dropped a bunch of weight over the last few months, and some of my sweat pants are way too loose, they didn't have a pair I liked, but did buy a nice pair of shorts, it's almost summer after all......then dropped down to Price Chopper for a bottle of Tabasco Sauce, bottle I have is almost empty....and a couple of other things.......had looked at T J Maxx for a windbreaker/rain jacket.....no dice...... so off to the Thrift Store.....found a nice one with a hood.....( I love me some hoodies)......then the Dollar general for a cup of Ice Cream (it's warm after all) and a bottle of Frank's RedHot....and a bottle of Texas Pete.....all three of the ones I have are almost empty.....and besides you can never have too many bottles of hot sauce.....last stop which is right next store to my lodgings....an ATM.....needed some pocket money......since it's the bank I have my accounts with, I can withdraw money with out paying a service charge and I don't need to go into the bank.....and can use it 24/7..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment