Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 25, 2019

[18:41 UTC-5]
[+42*F..cloudy..winds: south@4 mph..humidity: 84%..barometer: 29.80" /\..Tuesday cloudy with a daytime high of 47*F..Wednesday rain with a high of 49*F..Thursday [Thanksgiving Day in the USA] morning snow..high temp..36*F..Now Playing:[The Manhattan Transfer]..]
   It has been an interesting day..except for a mid-morning walk to Price Chopper for veggies and a couple of condiments it's been a very typical day for me..had an interesting conversation with a couple of construction workers who are staying in the hotel section of the facility I live in..
   Tomorrow being Tuesday will probably take my weekly visit to Big Lots and since I go right past Aldi will probably stop there was well as the forecast for Wednesday looks like it will be a day I really don't want to be walking..
   I  still trying to figure out how to handle posting to both here and "Trollie's Game Room" on Thursday..will be leaving for dinner at my bro's early afternoon..and have not guess one when I'll be back to my rooms..most probably sometime in the evening..plan right now is to play poker and a quick run through the solitaire games I play and post for the day to "Trollie's Game Room" before I leave for dinner..as to posting here..really can't decided..ergo..I may post early..before I leave..after I return..or just skip the day and post on Thursday's activities on Friday..to avoid the shopping frenzy that the day after Thanksgiving has become my plan is to barricade myself in my rooms anyways..so I will have plenty of time to post here..I wish you a very goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment