Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[19:17 UTC-5]
[+47*F..rain..winds: south@2..humidity: 86%..barometer: 29.46" /\..raining continuing through 06:00 tomorrow and then changing to snow until 09:00..the high wind warning have been withdrawn..Friday and Saturday have been forecast to be sunny w/ high temperatures right around 30*F..snow forecast for Sunday and Monday..Now Playing:[Hornblower.."Duty"]..]
   The weather was windy/cold this morning but the rain didn't start until early afternoon..needed a few things at Ollie's and Dollar General..also got a small crock at The Thrift Store..I make my own dipping sauces and have an idea for another one..I presently make a ketchup/horseradish sauce/hot sauce dipping sauce..and thinking about a mustard based dipping sauce..no firm plans at the moment..but thought I'd get the container first..no point in making it if you don't have a jar to put it in..and knowing what a "mas house" the retail stores will be this long weekend..the beginning of the Christmas shopping season..I have no intention of going anywhere near one..but will probably go to Price Chopper and or Aldi Friday..need some bread/rolls for my nightly sandwich..and maybe some sliced beef..running low on that..
   Well as I mentioned last night i will be away from my rooms from early afternoon until..??..depends on if my brother brings me back before or after the late football game..maybe halftime..in all probability will post here before I leave to enjoy family time and a traditional Thanksgiving meal..frankly I'm fairly neutral where roasted turkey is involved but I'm very fond of the dressing/stuffing and some of the other side-dishes..and of course the gravy..not much of a dessert eater..not really a "sweet tooth" [link]..although if there is a piece of cherry pie in need of eating..I'm your guy..
   A few things to attend to before I call it a day..a goodnight to you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment