Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 8, 2019

[19:20 UTC-5]
[+24*F..clear..calm..humidity: 75%..barometer: 330.30" /\..no rain/snow tomorrow..daytime highs upper 30's F..rain Sunday beginning  around noon..highs in the lower 40's..snow both Monday and Tuesday..Now Playing:[Strong Poison]..
   Was a cold day..and there was about an inch of snow cover..normally I would have walked today if necessary but as the weather is fine for tomorrow..and I had no pressing need to do any shopping..do need to stop at the ATM sometime this weekend to withdraw some "walking around money" from my checking account..was going to do that today..but with the snow cover I was concerned that the footing would be a little dicey..normally not a serious concern..I have balance issues periodically due to my essential tremors..and my balance has been shaky at best today..so unlike most times I let my better judgement prevail and stayed in my rooms all day..except for to trips to the lobby..but by tomorrow the sidewalks should be clear..although I probably have to go the long way around to things as my short-cuts maybe impassable..
   I flipped the script as it were meal wise today..normally I eat my main meal of the day around mid-day..but got involved with things..got hungry and just made a sandwich which I could do quickly..and some chips [usually a supper thing with me]..and made my egg white frittata just a couple of hours ago..have given so thought about making that switch but at this point probably will usually keep the usual order..
   Still a few things to deal with and then off to bed..nite all    

No comments:

Post a Comment