Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 17, 2019

[19:10 UTC-5]
[+32*F..+24*F w/wind-chill..winds: e/s/e@9 mph..humidity: 57%..barometer: 30.19" \/]
[Monday: cloudy most of the day..daytime highs in the mid-30s F..Tuesday light snow highs in the upper 20's..rain and 40's F for Thursday & Friday..Now Playing:["Best of Telemann"]..]..
   The new Youtube layout for you homepage is a really pain in the tuckus..they used to show channels that you could accept or reject with one click..now its just individual videos and you have to accept or reject them one at a time..but will probably do what I've always done..use the search option to find what I want and then bookmark it..but the new format IMNSHO is just a cluttered jumbled mess..I have mentioned before that I have a case of CDO..it's a lot like  OCD but I insist that the letters be in alphabetical order..I prefer my universe to be orderly..
  Now because of the weather the last two Tuesdays I have not take the walk to Big Lots..the weather was mid-30's and sunny..and about 15:30 check the weather and the time for sunset..had something to attend to online @15:41..and figured I'd have about 50 minutes of light..so off to Big Lots..will  still go on Tuesday weather permitting..but wanted to walk and the trip gave me an excuse..oops a reason to do so..got some retro pop [what we called soda or soft drink when I was a kid]..sparkling water..another spice blend I didn't have [Thai]..and another  bottle of caper berries which I think I've developed an addiction for..[hehe]..Now I had planned to go to the ATM Monday or Tuesday to get my "walking around" money..but because it was on the way back made the short detour and did it today.."Killing two birds with one stone" [link] as it were..
   Got the best night's sleep I've had in ages last night..only one brief interruption..rather then the usual two or three..started to watch "The Bourne Ultimatum"..watched about half of it but just wasn't "into it"..didn't watch any American football..just not into that either..but did watch some college football..the ACC conference soccer final..I have a hard time understanding why we call gridiron football..when only two guys on the team [kicker and punter] ever deliberately puts their foot to the ball..
   Still things to attend to before I sleep..good night to you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment