Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 2, 2019

[20:54 UTC-4]
[+43*F..rain..winds: s/s/w@4 mph..humidity: 64% barometer: 29.99" \/..rain continuing through 18:00 Sunday..dry Monday..rain Tuesday & Wednesday PM..Now Playing:[Golden Bridges]..
   Not sure whether I walked twice or three times today..left my rooms just after 09:30..a trip to Aldi..the usual fare but added some frozen breakfast sausage..to add occasionally in my rustic egg white frittata..and some cheddar cheese with a hint of parmigiana cheese..interesting..I used some today frittata and was not only tasty but it's a very good melting cheese..on the way back to my rooms I decided that I also wanted to walk to Ollie's, Dollar General, Price Chopper and T J Maxx today as well..so went back to my rooms and put my purchases away..and left for Ollie's and found some Greek evoo at a good price..Dollar General some pens..and back to my rooms..later Price Chopper..shallots, a Poblano chili & a couple of italian peppers..and then up to T J Maxx..I think I mentioned earlier this week I had gotten a bottle of dried shallot..which I really liked..and knowing that they might never have it again..decided to see if any was left..they had two bottles left..almost bought both of them..but thought better of it..bought the one and will figure out how to dry my own..but one of the checkout girls, not the one who checked me out today..but one I've had several times before stopped by to say Hi, and see what I had gotten today..now if I was a lot younger..
  Have spent the rest of the day as I usually do..online..have pretty much got everything taken care of for the day..got an earlier start to the day than usual so the WiFi will demand that I re-entry my password soon..which I rarely do this late..however...at 02:00 tomorrow Daylight Savings Time ends and we set our clocks back one hour to UTC-5 time..[now I don't stay up to do that..will change the alarm clock..just before I retire for the night..and my computer will do that automatically]..but I may enter it anyways and stay up awhile..besides if I don't finish this post quickly..will have to just to finish..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment