Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 16, 2005

According to my sitemeter I went by the 5000 hit mark some time this morning. I sometimes think the it misses hits compared to the other hitmeters I run, but it’s the only one I have that ignores my own hits, so I must accept it as the standard. Okay, so it’s taken almost 3 years to reach that point, on the other hand, this is just a life log and I’ll bet most of them don’t last a month.

Wet nasty day, and I had only one job that had to be done today, a west coast truckload, which was supposed to be in at 9:00 AM, was dreamily thinking of an afternoon off……………(loud buzzer) ……………wrong answer……….arrived at 3:15 PM and never got out of work until 5:30………rats………….

But have had a relaxing evening so far, and the stress of the day is slowly melting away………

No comments:

Post a Comment